Thursday, November 25, 2004


EDM 9-MAKE POVERTY HISTORY IN 2005 CAMPAIGN

As you may have seen yesterday I mentioned EDM 9-MAKE POVERTY HISTORY IN 2005 CAMPAIGN yesterday soon after which I sent my local MP and all the LibDem MPs who had not signed it an email asking them to do so. When I checked today to see how many people had signed EDM 9-MAKE POVERTY HISTORY IN 2005 CAMPAIGN. I found that my local MP had signed as well as a few of the LibDem MPs I wrote too.

Not claiming all of this was down to me but I did feel pleased with myself that I may just may have had a small part to play in a good thing my MP did yesterday.

Who said Politics was all about winning elections?
and who said Politicians don't listen to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home