Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year


Hope you have a fantastic 2005.


I have decided that I’m only going to have three new years resolutions this year:

1. Eat more healthy stuff
2. Get some exercise
3. More ethical buying

For most people they are probably not that difficult however in my case they seem impossible.


Currently the only healthy thing in my diet is the salad that’s comes with kebabs I order from the local takeaway.


The only exercise I get at the moment is walking from my home to the bus stop, bus stop to tram terminal and tram terminal to uni. At uni I refuse to use the stairs in the School, Learning Centre or Union and always use the lift. I have continuously promised myself that I would join a gym. This year I will try my best to join the one at Uni or the Newtown one.


I’m sure I wont keep this resolution that long as well. However I have decided that when I now visit coffee shops I will only buy free trade coffee and whenever I purchase new clothes I will try buy more ethically produced stuff. So I have taken the first step towards this by adding Paper High and People Tree's to my favourites on my computer and I promise I do my shopping there.


And if I can afford it and someone is ready to allow me to spend sometime with them in the summer of 2005 I would like to go out to Sri Lanka to help with the rebuilding of communities that have been affected by the tsunami.


In 2005 may you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy.


Well Good Luck and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home