Thursday, April 28, 2005

New Polls
Two new polls to be recently published put the Liberal Democrats top among students and universities lecturers.
THES/Opinionpanel surveys of student voting intentions:
Labour 23%
Conservative 22%
(THES/Opinionpanel Feb 05 results: Lib Dem 39%, Labour 29%, Tory 23%.)
ICM Survey of academics' voting intentions:
Labour 41%
Conservative 10%
Other 5%
(Pre-2001 election survey Labour 65%, Conservative 7%, Lib Dem 22%)
Academics were also asked, irrespective of their own voting preference, which party has the best higher education policy:
Labour 21%
Conservative 4%
Don't know 23%

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was looking for sites that have information on fish pond supplies
to add to my newsletter when I found your site.

I enjoy searching the Internet and finding information on my hobby of water gardening and sharing that information with others.

I hope that you will pay my site a visit as well.

Thanks,
Thomas Holley
Water-Garden-Directory.com

2/11/05 03:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home