Thursday, March 01, 2007

"proper job"

As you may know I am hoping to get a "proper job" come June as I hope I will be done with education by then.

So recently I started looking at the recruitment pages of newspapers and so on. Yesterday I sent off an application form for the post of Administrative Assistant, External Training Services at the Royal National Institute of Blind.

I would be very grateful if people would let me know of any vacancies they hear, know or see advertised.

My ideal job would involve working for a not for profit organisation as a Fundraiser, Policy Developer/Researcher or Conference & Events Co-ordinator/Planner.

I would ideally like to be based in the West Midlands but would consider moving to Leeds, London or Manchester and the Salary does not bother me too much (the job I applied for yesterday starts at £11k).

Please get in touch if you hear, know or see something, I would very much appreciate it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home