Thursday, March 01, 2007

Liberal Democrat Spring Conference 2007

I am going to be at the Liberal Democrat Spring Conference this weekend, I have a rough timetable for the weekend but like most conferences its not set in stone and will most probably involve me not getting to everything I want to get to.

Tomorrow I hope to get to the Better Governance Working Group Consultation in Harewood 1 at The Holiday Inn. This should start at 3pm and finish by 5:30.

On Saturday I have a 9.15 start with Winning the youth & student vote which I am training with Simon Drage in Queen’s Suite 4 of HIC. That is followed by Your local party checklist which I am training with Dave Hodgson of the Membership Department. This session runs from 11 in Queen’s Suite 4 of HIC and finishes at 12:30. Your local party checklist is a first for as previously I have only trained for the Liberal Democrat Agents and Organisers Association and Liberal Democrat Youth and Students.

After I am done with the training I should be free for the rest of the day so I have volunteered to help out on the Liberal Democrat Agents and Organisers Association's stall.

In the evening I would like to get to the Liberal Democrats Training Task Group fringe What’s new in training which starts at 6:15 in Queen’s Suite 8 of HIC.

On Sunday I would like to get to Simon Hughes MP, President of the Liberal Democrats and Sir Menzies Campbell MP, Leader of the Liberal Democrats speeches which are scheduled at 9:15 and 11:45.

After the conference we have a meeting of the Liberal Democrat Agents and Organisers Association Executive planned.

I am quite looking forward to conference especially as this time I have chance to train for someone who I have not trained for previously and as always conference is a good chance to meet up with colleagues and friends who I don’t get to meet that often.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home