Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Links


Yesterday I had some free time on my hands and so thought it would be a good idea for me to add links to the blogs I regularly read myself.


Colin Ross and Dave Radcliffe are both fellow Liberal Democrats from the West Midlands who are also on the West Midlands Liberal Democrats Executive, Liberal Democrats English Council and Liberal Democrats Agents and Organisers Association Executive.


Gavin Whenman use to be the Chair of the LDYS policy committee when I was a member I try to read his blog as often as I can due to Gavin Whenman’s sense of humour.


John Hemming, Lynne Featherstone and Sandra Gidley are currently Liberal Democrat Members of Parliament. While Richard Allan was a Liberal Democrat MP until the 2005 General Election when he decided to stand down. Peter Black is currently a Liberal Democrat Welsh Assembly Member.


Liz Watford use to be on the WMLDYS executive back when I was and regularly wrote reviews for Free Radical. Liz Watford ’s blog is more about her love for music.


Paul Evans is on LDYS executive. He was willing to set up from his position as General Executive Member to Vice Chair Communications when Mark Ramsden and I resigned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home