Thursday, October 19, 2006

"Presidential Candidate Selector -- 2008 Front Runners"


I just took the Presidential Candidate Selector -- 2008 Front Runners test. I have publsihed my results below.


Som of the names on the list are ones I have heard of before but some are new. I have heard of Ex-Gen. Wesley Clark (D), Ex-VP Al Gore (D), Ex-Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Sen. John Kerry (D), Sen. Hillary Clinton (D), Sen. Russ Feingold (D), Rep. Dennis Kucinich, Sen. Evan Bayh (D), Sen. Joseph Biden, Sec. Condoleezza Rice (R), Ex-Gov. Mark Warner (D), Ex-Sen. John Edwards (D), Sen. John McCain (R), Gov. Bill Richardson (D) and Sen. Majority Leader Bill Frist (R). All the other names are new to me.


I was suprised to see that a republican appeared so high up on the list.

(100%) 1: Ex-Gen. Wesley Clark (D)
(93%) 2: Ex-VP Al Gore (D)
(90%) 3: Ex-Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R)
(87%) 4: Sen. Christopher Dodd (D)
(86%) 5: Sen. John Kerry (D)
(85%) 6: Sen. Hillary Clinton (D)
(85%) 7: Sen. Russ Feingold (D)
(82%) 8: Gov. Tom Vilsack (D)
(82%) 9: Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D)
(80%) 10: Sen. Evan Bayh (D)
(79%) 11: Gov. Mitt Romney (R)
(78%) 12: Sen. Joseph Biden (D)
(74%) 13: Sec. Condoleezza Rice (R)
(71%) 14: Gov. Mike Huckabee (R)
(70%) 15: Ex-Gov. Mark Warner (D)
(70%) 16: Gov. George Pataki (R)
(69%) 17: Ex-Sen. John Edwards (D)
(59%) 18: Sen. John McCain (R)
(58%) 19: Gov. Bill Richardson (D)
(53%) 20: Sen. Sam Brownback (R)
(52%) 21: Ex-Rep. Newt Gingrich (R)
(52%) 22: Rep. Tom Tancredo (R)
(48%) 23: Sen. Majority Leader Bill Frist (R)
(41%) 24: Sen. Chuck Hagel (R)
(38%) 25: Sen. George Allen (R)


Ex-Gov. Mark Warner (D) has already decalred that he wont be running. I'm not sure if anyone else other then Sen. Joseph Biden (D) declared that they will be running.


I must say I have no knowledge of what is happening on the Repulican side. I know who people are because I see pictures but I have read or heard much about any of them. I think I may end up doing some research on Ex-Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Gov. Mitt Romney, Sec. Condoleezza Rice, Gov. Mike Huckabee and Gov. George Pataki.


I know a lot of people seem to think that it will be a race between McCain and Clinton but we must remember that the last two Presidents have been Governors. Maybe the electorate likes people with executive experience when electing Presidents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home