Saturday, January 06, 2007

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip


As a fan of Aaron Sorkin I was really excited when I saw that after a break he was coming back to TV and had started work on Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. I saw an advert for the programme on More4 on the night that they showed the last episode of The West Wing which said coming soon however since then I have not heard or seen anything. Did I miss it?


As people may know Aaron Sorkin was involved in the first four seasons of The West Wing and also did the screenplay for A Few Good Men, wrote The American President, created and did the teleplay for Sports Night.


Aaron Sorkin has also adapted George Crile's best-selling book "Charlie Wilson's War" the true story of Texas Congressman Charlie Wilson and a CIA operative who together manipulated the congress and the CIA into helping to arm the mujahideen in their fight against Afghanistan.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home